Saturday, August 30, 2008
I think that this next picture is the cutest little face that he gets other than his full out smile. This is the face he usually gets when he is talking.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Of the puréed foods, we have fed him peas, carrot, and pruns. We think that he has liked carrots the most.
Today I went to my ward play group...where no one showed up except one other girl that was leaving when I got there. So, I decided to take some pictures of Emerson swinging. He loved the swing. He is still so little for it. But he just sits forward and swings away.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
We went to the doctor today, so we have the latest stats on Emerson:
Weight: 16 lbs 7 oz (29%)
Height: 26.5 in (50%)
- Wears size 2 diapers
- In 3-6 month clothes
- Does an "Emery crawl"--see video to follow. And can now REALLY get moving.
- Is starting to want to climb up onto things.
- Is totally bottle fed
- Loves to talk. He is starting to squawk a lot.
- Met Great Grandma Bills
- Has bluish hazel eyes
- Rolls both ways but still prefers back to belly.
- Has eaten solids!!! Mainly Oatmeal, but has tried Cantelope and Grapes.
- Sleep the whole night. Usually falls asleep with Mommy though.
- Loves his Mommy and Daddy!
Monday, August 18, 2008
After going to the OMSI, Jason and I went to Outback. I got the yummy cheese fries probably for the last time for a while because my family is having a weight loss compitition and I want some hope of winning.
I didn't get any presents on my birthday, but since then I have gotten the 50 mm camera lens, the last two books in the Twilight series, and some $$$ (in the form of a gift card and cash).
Monday, August 11, 2008
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Friday, August 01, 2008
Isn't he just so sweet?