Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Six Months...

Happy Half Birthday!!!! Emerson's half birthday winds up to be on my birthday. I think that is pretty fun.
We went to the doctor today, so we have the latest stats on Emerson:
Weight: 16 lbs 7 oz (29%)
Height: 26.5 in (50%)

It is hard not to be totally in love with this kid. He is really the sweetest boy that I could have ever dreamed of! Here are some of the things going on with him at his half year:

  • Wears size 2 diapers
  • In 3-6 month clothes
  • Does an "Emery crawl"--see video to follow. And can now REALLY get moving.
  • Is starting to want to climb up onto things.
  • Is totally bottle fed
  • Loves to talk. He is starting to squawk a lot.
  • Met Great Grandma Bills
  • Has bluish hazel eyes
  • Rolls both ways but still prefers back to belly.
  • Has eaten solids!!! Mainly Oatmeal, but has tried Cantelope and Grapes.
  • Sleep the whole night. Usually falls asleep with Mommy though.
  • Loves his Mommy and Daddy!

Here are some videos from this month:

The "Emery" Crawl--filmed August 7th




Here is Emerson Playing


7 comments:

Megan said...

he is soooo cute! i laughed out loud when i saw his crawl...so awesome! i can't wait for carson to get on the move. darling!

Natalie Putnam said...

HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!! I love his little crawl. I just love when they are able to start playing!

Natalie

Emily Christiansen said...

His crawl cracks me up. Those pictures are way cute! I love Emerson in yellow.

Ashley Lynne said...

I love how big he's getting!! Oh my gosh!! So I need your phone number- because I haven't talked with you since being home. Well love you girl and happy belated.... Im sorry I missed Saturday. Hope it was a great day!

Amy and her little family said...

That crawl is SOOOO freakin' cute! I still have a video of Lils when she was first "crawling" I LOVE going back to look at it every once in awhile. That boy is getting so old! If he's 6 months then around the time I deliver baby Austin, Emery will be 9 months old!! Crazy!

Dena said...

I love the belly flop crawl it is GREAT

Amber said...

Agh, your baby is adorable! I guess he's not as much of a baby anymore though huh, he's growing up! Isn't that sad!? I love the onesies with the number on them.
And your blog is amazing, care to share on how you made it so cute? I've been exploring but can't do anything like you've done.