We don't go to the doctor for 7 month appointments, so here are Emerson's rough measurements:
Weight: 18.2 lbs
Height: 27.5 in
This is where Emery is as of now:
- Wears 3-6 and 6-9 month clothes
- Wears size 2 diapers
- Stands up ALL the time
- Crawls every where
- Loves to climb on Mommy (he is becoming a Momma's boy)
- Sleeps all night, but wakes up pretty early (luckily Daddy is good and will get up with him, so I can sleep in)
- LOVES grapes. They are definately a favorite.
- TALKS TALKS TALKS TALKS TALKS....more babbles, but he is definately wanting to be heard.
- Loves to play...especially with things that he isn't supposed to
- Smiles all the time--except when Mommy is trying to take pictures
- Hates to have clothes changed.
- LOVES LOVES LOVES showers
- Tries to stand up by himself, but always ends in a BIG lump.
- Eats crackers and thinks that they are great.
- Is so much fun and a real charmer.
- We LOVE him so much!