Monday, November 17, 2008

A week in Idaho.

Last week we drove to Idaho to visit Grandpa and Grandma Bills and Aunt Julie. It was a lot of fun. We played games, talked, played WII, went to Porter's (my favorite craft store), and ate at Fong's, Artic Circle and Texas Roadhouse. The rest of the time was spent being entertained by Emery. He loved having people around to hold him and play with him. He decided while we were there that his bed time wasn't until 2:30-3 am. It drove us CRAZY! He was so much fun at that time at night though. It was like we get went we are past tired and EVERYTHING is funny. We did enjoy that side of Emerson.

By the end of the week though, Emerson got sick and was throwing up and wasn't eating. It was so sad. It was really nice having all the extra hands there to help us though. He is almost all the way better now, but it was sad having him sick. There was still a lot of things to do and people to see, but because of him getting sick we weren't able to do everything. I am sorry to those people that we didn't get around to visiting. Next time we are in town we will make sure to visit!

I was surprised how well Emerson traveled. He got a little lonely on the way there, so I had to sit in back for the last couple of hours, but on the way home he was great. We switched him into the bigger carseat before we left which I think he really liked because there was more room and he could see out the windows better.

Here are loads of pictures that I got.

This is the crazy Emerson at 2:30 in the morning.

Emerson loved snuggling up to Grandpa and falling asleep.
We went over to a train that they have parked in Sugar City and took a bunch of pictures.

I LOVE this picture. I think that the expression on Emerson's face is so cute. I love that he uses Jason's ears to hold on.
Besides Emerson getting sick and the LATE LATE nights, we had a great time in Idaho. I can't wait to go back.


Emily Christiansen said...

I love the photos of emerson on the train tracks. I am so glad y'all are back!

Wilkerson Family said...

What fun pictures! I'm sorry he got sick. I hate it when Molly and Gabe are sick. It makes it even worse when they can't talk and tell you what's wrong. :( Gabe just got over something. He was waking up 3 times a night. I felt like I was sleep walking all day. gross. Right now we're trying to get him sleeping through the night alone. Easier said than done.

Galbraiths said...

It was great to see you guys! Hopefully we can come up and visit you this summer! Your little boy is so cute!

Galbraiths said...
This comment has been removed by the author.