Monday, March 22, 2010

RS Birthday Dinner

Last week we had our RS Birthday Dinner. It turned out being a lot of fun. We had Hawaiian Haystacks and then played a game with questions about Relief Society. It turned out pretty good.

However as always my favorite part about the activities is the days before planning and preparing the decorations. Then the morning when the committee all gets together to put it all together. I think that this turned out really fun looking.
Above all the tables we had a balloon topiary hanging. We had to blow up 120 balloons for these.
These are the centerpiece. I think that they turned out really fun.

7 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Wow Jess. That looks great. You are always so good and picking the right colors. It looks so fun.

desiree said...

I can definitely see you & M's hand in all of that. Totally cute! I miss A2's Enrichments! :)

Emily Christiansen said...

Love it. So cute! You have such a fun calling.

angelle said...

I love the decorations! The colors are so fun and bright. That's a ton of balloons to blow up, I love what you did with them. It all looks great!

Amy and her little family said...

You're always doing the coolest, crafty thing!!

Such a Bush lol.

sixpickychicks said...

Jessica everything you touches turns to gold!

Amber said...

This looks awesome! LOVE the balloon topiary hangings!