Wednesday, July 28, 2010

10 Year Reunion

We went out to Rexburg for Jason's 10 Year Reunion.  It was fun seeing all of Jason's friends from High School.  They had a water fountain right next to the pavillion we were in and of course it was Emerson's favorite part.  He just sat there and played with it most of the time.  I don't think that the other parents liked it because their kids wanted to run through the puddles as well.  At this park they have a big splash park too, so I took him to that after about an hour and he loved it.  I am glad we went out to Rexburg to go to this.  We all had a bunch of fun.





3 comments:

Olivia said...

I love that park! I'm glad you had fun at your 10 year reunion!

Natalie Putnam said...

Oh my gosh, he is so dirty! I love it :)

Emily Christiansen said...

How do kids get that dirty?!!