Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

This year I had a PERFECT Mother's Day!  I was pampered from the moment I woke up.  Through out the day, I was given little gifts. 
 
This is how my day went:
 
8:00 am: Piper brought me a little thing of Kit Kats and a cute little card she made. 
9:00am: Jason made me breakfast in bed (since I wasn't allowed downstairs)
 9:30 am: Emerson gave me a card he made in school and a cute little tulip magnet that he made. 
10:00 am: I got some cards and paper flowers with chocolates that my Mom helped the kids make while Jason and I were out of town.
11:00 am:  Went to church and got spoiled.  They gave up little plants and a little fun treat table during Relief Society.
2:30 pm: Emerson gave me a little card and some Butterfinger Bites.
3:00 pm:  I got to Skype with my Mom and all my family.
4:30 pm: I got to be a Visiting Teacher and help my friend that was needing some help.
6:00 pm:  Had a delicious dinner of Spaghetti Tetrazini made for me.
8:00 pm:  Had my last little gift delivered to me.  It was a game we have been wanting to get and Jason thought that this was a good excuse to buy it. 
 
It was seriously the perfect day.  I am so blessed to have the family I have.  Both the husband and kids, and the Mom, Dad and Sisters.  I am so LUCKY!  They all made my day incredible!
 
 
Also, I just have to say how lucky I am to have my Mom.  She is the best!  I am so grateful that she taught me by her example.  I am amazed by the person she is!  I love you, Mom!
 
 

No comments: