Tuesday, August 15, 2006

One more day until...

MY BIRTHDAY!

I am so excited. I am going to be 22. I know not a very exciting birthday, but it just means that I can say that I am one year older.

Come by tomorrow to celebrate by picking up a new kit that I am putting together.

Well. I had an awesome time in Utah. It was great seeing my sisters and mom. I wish that Natalie, Dean, and my Dad could have been there. That would have been all the better. I also wish that I could have been there longer. It would have been fun to be able to see all my Uncles, Aunts, cousins, and friends. Hopefully, I get out there again soon! Then I will be able to spend more time with people.

House love:
We went by last weekend and they have finally painted and put up our base boards. The door frames are all up, but not all the doors are on their hindges. I think that if they keep going at this rate we will be into our house by the beginning of September. I can not wait to get out of this little tiny hole in the wall and into our beautiful own home!

A bit of scrapbooking love:
There is an awesome challenge up at Jessica Sprague's Blog--->

Here is what I did for it:


I used Lauren Grier's "Punky Mom: Kit for these. I just love the colors in this kit.

The font is "Nasty" in Sue and Jason's LO.

The font is Texas Hero in This Love's LO.

Here is another LO that I did today:

This one is using Lauren Grier and Robin Carlton's "Fudge Dream Supreme" Kit.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Happy almost Birthday!!!!!!