Friday, May 04, 2007

Make-A-Wish "Cards for Shane"

I thought that everyone that reads my blog is capable of helping out this this. I am sending a few...I hope that you all can too.

This is what a Canadian station had to say:

"Recently, one of our retailers contacted us about 7-year-old Shane. Shane has been diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, and is currently at the Children's Hospital in Ontario, where he'll undergo chemotherapy until June. When the Make-A-Wish Foundation asked Shane what his special wish would be, he wished to be in the Guiness World Book of Records for getting the most birthday cards. He'll turn 8 years old on May 30th, and needs to get over 1 million cards!"

Want to help? Send a birthday card (or several) to Shane by May 30th at the address below. Any number of cards helps, and makes him that much closer to reaching his goal!

CTV Television
Cards for Shane Bernier
1500 Merivale Road
Ottawa, Ontario
K2E 6Z5
Canada

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

Kari, Becca, Lyle and I are all going to send one. I hope he gets his wish.