A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the game the player tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago:
I was in 8th grade. I was about to have my "1 year aniversary" with Benjamin Heaton. I was wishing so badly that I was 14, so I could go to church dances.
5 things on my to-do list today:
(well tomorrow because today is almost over)
1) Install the baby carseat
2) Clean basement and baby's room...so it is ready for when my mom comes.
3) Attempt to sleep
4) Hang up the baby's room decor
5) Go into labor if I am lucky :)
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1) I love pretty much anything chocolate.
2) Trix Fruit Snacks...I haven't been able to find them lately, but I love these
3) Bacardi's Strawberry Darquri
4) Chocolate covered pretzels
5 Things I would do if I was a Billionaire:
1) Have the best baby nursery money can buy
2) Buy a bigger house
3) Buy me and all my sisters their dream car
4) Get all the scrapbooking supplies I want (this included the photography aspect of it)
5) Have Jason quit and stay home with me all the time
3 of my bad habits:
1) I bite my finger nails.
2) I forget to eat all day and when I do eat it is some sort of sweet.
3) Complain about every single little pain...kind of like "the boy who cried wolf"
5 places I have lived:
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Jobs that I have had:
Daycare Helper, Nanny, and Babysitter
Video Girl at Ingles
Glow Seller at Stone Mountain
Roller Skating Rink Attendant at BYU-Idaho
Early morning Janitor
Viking Sewing machine sells
5 things people don't know about me:
1) I love sleep...I would sleep all day everyday. Being pregnant is killing me because I can't sleep anymore.
2) I love to sew, but can't do one project for a long time. I make nursing cover to sell because each one is really fast, and I feel like I am getting to work on a bunch of different things because the fabric changes more frequently.
3) Jason has turned me into a gamer. I love playing computer games. It is sometimes all that I do in a day.
4) I am a den leader for a wolf pack. I am getting training for having a boy. Boys drive me crazy I have learned. I don't know how I am going to do it, but I am sure that it will work out in the end.
5) I went to the doctor on friday and found out that I am 3 centimeters dialated and 80% effaced, so hopefully that will mean that I will have this cutie here sometime in the next couple of weeks...not all the way to the due date.
5 people I tag are:
I don't know who hasn't already done this...I have seen it on almost everyone's blog that I read...so if you haven't already been tagged...consider yourself tagged.