My baby is 4 months old...HOLY COW!!! It seems like just barely that we were at the hospital holding him for the first time. He has grown so much since then. And we have grown more and more in love with him each day.
Emerson's 4 Month Stats:
Weight: 14 lbs 6 oz.
Height: 25 inAbout Emerson now:
- Still wears size 1 diapers.
- Wears some 0-3 clothes and some 3-6. He also still fits in one Newborn size onsie.
- Laughs when tickled and in the mood to laugh.
- Sleeps all night except for one feeding.
- Finally is on a schedule.
- Loves to be moving in his carseat in the car or the stroller.
- Loves his toys (Exersaucer, Swing, Vibrator Chair, Play Mat, and Teething Toys)
- Loves to suck on everything.
- Always holds his hands.
- Grabs on to everything that comes to his hands...doesn't really reach out to grab yet.
- Smiles a lot...except for when the cameras come out.
- Had his first fever this past weekend.
- LOVES to be held but not a huge snuggler.
- Is constantly having his face wiped because of bubble making.
- Coos a lot...we love Emery stories.
- Loves looking at books.