Stats: (approximately as of 10/16)
Weight: 18.5 lbs
Height: 28 in
- Size 2 diapers
- Wide range of clothes (3-6 month to 12 month)
- Sleeps terrible through the night in his own bed, but wonderful in with Mommy and Daddy. We think that we have figured out that he has separation anxiety. That is the only explantaion for what he does.
- Crawls like crazy!
- Stands up on anything that he can hang on to.
- Is bad at taking pictures, would rather crawl and grab onto the camera
- Drinks formula
- Loves his food. Tonight we gave him his own plate at dinner for the first time. He loved having the same things as us.
- Don't dislike any food...yet.
- Drinks from a sippy cup.
- Pulls hair
- Loves walks
- TALKS all the time
- Sucks on his bottom lip
- Makes messes with everything
- Loves playing toys...more sucking on them
- Has to touch Mommy face when falling asleep.
- Loves Mommy and Daddy so much!