Monday, December 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!

Yesterday was Jason's 27th birthday. We had a lot of fun for it. We didn't do much, but it was still fun. We had really yummy Cinnamon Swirl Cake...with 27 candles on it. Jason opened all his presents. He got a Boards & Bits gift certificate from my parents, the game Munchkin from my sisters, and from me and Emerson he got God of War II, a tie, and Arkham Horror. It was all exactly what Jason has been wanting.
After presents, we started a game of Arkham Horror. We started it at about 4:30 pm and it didn't get over until about 1 am (we did take a break for dinner and cake). This is an interesting game. It is a cooperative game, so you are playing together to beat the board. We were so close to winning, and then the BIG monster woke up and we couldn't beat him. We are definately going to have to play that again and hopefully win next time.
I love you, Jason! I hope that you had a great birthday!

3 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Hopefully next time it won't take us as long to play Arkham Horror. Thanks for inviting us. We love spending time with y'all.

Olivia said...

I'm glad he had a good Birthday! I hope yall like the game!

Lyle said...

That was such a long game. My dream last night was all tied up in rolling dice because of it. My dream included my character getting lost in time and space as well.