Thursday, February 05, 2009

My First Born

Over on Facebook I have been seeing this survey going around. I decided that it would be fun to put it up on my blog. It is all about my first born a.k.a. Emerson.

1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What was your reaction when you found out you were going to be a mom? Overly excited!!!!
3. How old were you? 22
4. How did you find out you were going to be a mom? Pregnancy Test
5. Who did you tell first? Jason...then My Parents
6. Did you want to find out the sex?Y es
7. Due date? February 28th
8. Did you deliver early or late? Early...a week and a half.
9. Did you have morning sickness? Yes, but NOT bad.
10. What did you crave? Beginning and Middle- Oatmeal and Smores, End- Milkshakes
11. What irritated you the most? Having heart burn
12. What was your first child's sex? Boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 5lb...but I lost some at the beginning.
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? I did bleed a lot. They were kind of nervous about it, but nothing seemed to be wrong.
15. Where did you give birth? St. Vincent's Hospital in Portland, OR
16. How many hours were you in labor? At the hospital...about 12.
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Jason
18 . Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Right at the very end.
19 . How much did your child weigh? 7lbs 9oz
20 . What did you name him/her? Emerson Royce
21. How old is your first born today? Soon to be 1
22. Who does your child look like? Jason all the way
23. Did you get mad at your husband/Spouse during labor? No.
24. What did you learn the most about yourself during this experience? It is all worth it for the sweet little one you get as a result!!!
25. Would you change anything? I wish that I had someone there during the whole thing taking pictures.

1 comment:

sixpickychicks said...

Wish list today????