Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Long Time Coming...

It dawned on my today how long this little baby girl has been in making.  Today is my little nephew, Grayson's, 2nd birthday which means that it has been 2 years today since Jason was at the same hospital that we are going to be having our little baby within the next couple weeks having a surgery trying to make it possible to be able to have more babies.  That surgery took place after about 2 years of trying to concieve before that. 

That means that it has been 4 YEARS since we started this long process of bringing a second child into our home, and the day is so close that she will finally be here!  I am so incredible thankful for Emerson the past 4 years.  He has gotten me through a lot of rough patches, but I am so excited to welcome our new little girl to be apart of our little family. 

No comments: