Friday, May 12, 2006

One Year!

Well, Saturday was Jason and my anniversary! I can't believe that it has been a year already.

We spent most of the day with the Bills family. It was so much fun finally meeting all of the in-laws! I have such cute neices and nephews! I got to meet everyone by Saturday afternoon. We went to the Spagetti factory at about 5:30, but no one really ate because Jason and I already had dinner plans some where else, Sue and Julie just ate, and all that was left was Jess and Jared. So we had this pretty big group and only 2 people eating. I felt bad for our waitress.
Grandma Sue and Elliott
This is Rowen chewing her straw.


At 7:00, Jason and I split off from the rest of the group. Jason suprised me by taking me to my favorite resturant, Chef Tom's (aka Franchesco's) . He had a table set up towards the back with candles and a rose. The lights were really dim too. They had most of the back area empty so we were alone most of the time. Can you believe--I had a romantic anniversary dinner??? It was so sweet of Jason.

After dinner, we went to Salt Lake and saw the new Joseph Smith movie. It was so good! After the movie, we went out and walked around the temple. It was a great anniversary! I am so proud of Jason for being romantic!
So sad that this picture is blurry! We had some other couple take it. Oh well!

No comments: