With all the visitors and doctor's appointments I have had the past week, I am just finally able to post about Emerson's 2nd month.
Facts about Emerson:
- Wears 0-3 month clothes
- Smiles when he wants to. You have to work hard to get a smile, but they are totally worth the effort.
- Loves his pacifer
- Has met all the Bush family, except Amy's little family...hopefully at the ranch.
- Met Grandpa and Grandma Bills
- Sleeps all night!!!
- Eats every 3 hours...almost on the dot.
- Loves to cuddle when sleepy, but loves to look around.
- VERY STRONG. Has been holding his head up since the day he was born and was able to roll over from tummy to back since his first week.
- Loves the car.
- Can definately see us now. I love when I can tell that he is looking at me.
- Is getting HUGE.
His stats are (as of April 11):
Weight: 11 lbs 3oz (50%)
Height: 22.5 in (50%)