Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Hair Style

I used to get my hair done all the time, then I lost Emily (my sister) being near me. So, I quit doing anything fun to my hair. This summer though, Emily has been here, so I decided that was time to do something fun again.

Here is the best picture of showing my hair before...I forgot to take one right before the cut.
All the foil goodness.
And the hair after. I love how it turned out. It is just what I wanted. If you can't tell, it was inspired by Kherington on "So You Think You Can Dance".

And I just have to put a cute one of Emery playing with Emily (even though you can't see her) here...I can't have a post that is all about me when I have so many cute pictures to show of Emers.

6 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

When we were watching do you think you can dance last night I was thinking your hair would probably be really curled like you usually do it... flipping it out. Try it and see.

Alanna said...

very cute hairstyle! I love it.

Katy Wilson said...

cute cute cute...i too just cut my hair and am loving it...but i'm thinking of cutting off a couple more inches...it already feels like it's growing back too fast.

Katy Wilson said...

oh...i just noticed that emily said something about 'so you think you can dance' and i just htought i would mention that I LOVE THAT SHOW! i adore twitch, will and joshua!

Katy Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.