Sunday, February 28, 2010

Car Mat

For Emerson's birthday, I made him a play mat that he could drive his cars on. He loves it. I love when some idea that I have (that I have to put some work into) is a big hit. I thought that he would like the side with all the drawings more, but he usually asks for the side with the straight line roads to be up. He is getting to be such a big boy...he is already able to push cars on little roads!
Now that I see how he like this, I am definitely going to make him a little one that he can take to church and on outtings when I know he is going to be bored. I will post that as soon as it is made!

2 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

I am glad he likes it! I love the yellow around the edges :)

Emily Christiansen said...

Cute car blanket! I totally want to make one of those (or have you make it) when I have a little boy.