Thursday, April 22, 2010

Duck Pond

At the Library we go to, there is a pond behind it that we love going to. Emerson loves to run around it and look at the ducks. The ducks actually flock toward you as you walk by...I am assuming because they thing that you are going to feed them. We decided that we were going to take our family pictures there this time. This is were I we took my maternity pictures when I was pregnant with Emerson as well and it is just so pretty there. I will post the family pictures later. But here are some other shots we got while we were there.

3 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

So fun. I can't wait to see your family pictures :)

Unknown said...

I love the Hillsborro Library. I also love Emerson dancing - too cute!

Emily Christiansen said...

You always take pictures of Emerson walking alway. Cute photos!