Friday, April 09, 2010

I LOVE BARGAINS!

I love finding good buys. The other day I was walking through Ross, just browsing. When I turned the glanced down one of the isles, I saw this beauty for only $25. I was so excited. I have been wanting one of these irons for sewing for so long. I just haven't been able to justify the $75-$125 price tag.

I pulled it out and used if the first time yesterday. I couldn't believe how much better is maked my fabrics look. I even decided to try to iron some of Jason's shirts (which is almost unheard of in this house) that my old iron just couldn't get the wrinkles out of ever, and they turned out nice and crisp. I love this new iron!

3 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

WOW! That is a great deal for that iron. I wonder if they have anymore? I need to get a new one soon. I think I get a new iron 3 times a year, so if you ever see a good deal please let me know. Also, if you are at ross again soon and they have one, call me :)

Becky said...

I LOVE my Rowenta iron. I agree, it does an amazing job!

sixpickychicks said...

Nothing like a good deal to make the best day. Deals like this make me smile. I am happy for you. Olivia is home! Yeah!