Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A Few Things

So, I get to go to Hairspray tonight! I am so excited! We are going to get tickets to Wicked this week. I determined that it is all to celebrate Emily moving back to Atlanta from New York City. We are all going to miss having a New Yorkern Sister!

Work is going great! I just love my job. It is fun learning about what machines do what. I have fallen in love with this machine. It is the Designer I. It has all the bell and whistles. It will do embroidery and quilting. It is great!!!






















However, to be more reasonable, I will probably get this one:





















It is the Platinum 775. It does everything that I would want it to do exept the embroidery. And it will save me thousands of dollars. But it is still nice to dream.

I want to say congrats to my sister, Natalie. I got an email from her this week with this picture in it.























I am so excited to have another Baby Putnam in our family!

Here is another layout that I did for Heather's CT Call. It wasn't required, but I still thought that it was fun.

Heather Roselli's "It's a Girl Thang" Kit. Font: Leftovers

No comments: