Saturday, July 05, 2008

4th of July

I hope that everyone had a great 4th of July. Emerson had a fun one. We went and hung out with Aunt Emily and Uncle Lyle. We played some games, then we went over to Fort Vancouver and hung out until the fireworks. I was kind of worried about Emerson and the fireworks, but they didn't phase him at all. For about the first 20 seconds he looked at the lights, then he just sat in my arms looking at me until he fell asleep. I am glad that he was able to make it through them with no problem.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. I cant wait, only another week until I get to hold my Emers! He is all mine (until he starts crying)

Nat

Emily Christiansen said...

I hope y'all had fun. We enjoyed spending the day with y'all.

Megan said...

what a GREAT family pic! Emerson is so dang cute...I can't get enough of your blog!

Olivia said...

Looks like lotes of fun! Emerson is such a cutie!

sixpickychicks said...

Dream on Natalie...

Amy and her little family said...

i love these pics... you always take the best pics!