Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas Tree Loving.

We put up the Christmas tree during one of Emerson's naps the day after Thanksgiving. It was so much fun bringing him down as seeing his reaction to the Christmas tree. He was fasinated with it. He especially loves a bell that we put down at his level. I have been surprised that he hasn't been more destructive of the tree. Jason showed him that he can see himself in the silver balls, so he likes to look at himself in those. It is really cute.
This is our newest ornament for the tree this year. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and I knew that it had to be on my tree. It was a search for the perfect Christmas ornament for the birth of Emerson. And I don't think that I could be happier with it.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

You take the most adorable pictures! I think people look at my blog and think: You're a photographer? Ha ha. I guess snapshots with my little dinky camera are just easier these days. Anyways, I love them! So wonderful!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are just sooooooooooo darling!!!!!

Emily Christiansen said...

Emerson is so cute!!! I am going to miss him so much. I really like the ornament you got for Emerson's birth. I am excited to see your tree.

Lyle said...

It was funny to see him trying to climb up me. Ha Ha Ha Ha!