Saturday, April 24, 2010

Family Pictures

Here are the promised family pictures. I think that they actually turned out alright considering I took all the pictures with a tripod and a remote. I framed them all up and then went to where I told Jason not to move from and snapped the pictures. Though, I think that Jason took a step pretty much every time or the wind blow and moved my tripod because almost every set up was off by a little. So the majority of the poses were not usable because someone was cut off. But I do still think that we still got some cute pictures anyway.

10 comments:

Olivia said...

So cute! I love these pictures!!!

Julie said...

Super cute. But I don't even think I knew you were pregnant!!! When are you due and what are you having?

Emily Christiansen said...

haha.. you are kissing. Cute family photos. I am impressed you did them yourself. Daring!

Emily Christiansen said...

also, you look fantastic. I love your hair and outfit. You are always so put together.

sixpickychicks said...

I LOVE the pictures. It's Sunday, time to skype so Emerson keeps us on his mind!

Natalie Putnam said...

LOVE THEM!!! You did great. I need you to fly out and take my family pictures.

Amy and her little family said...

Your hair color is really pretty right now!! I love all of these!!!

Wilkerson Family said...

Great pictures. And thanks for all the advise!

Unknown said...

I love all your pictures except that last one of you two kissing is totally gross! (wink!) Just kidding!
you guys are such a cute little family!

Amber said...

That's amazing you took those by yourself. Wow! They look great.