Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm sorry

I'm sorry.

Those are two words that we are hearing frequently from Emerson's mouth for the past couple of days. It is so sweet.

On Saturday at breakfast, Emerson was eating rolls with Nutella on it. At one point he accidentally dropped one of them onto the floor. It was like it was the worst thing that he had ever done in his mind. He said "I sorry" and then just bursted out in tears. It was so sad but so sweet. I had to go give him a big hug to get him to be able to calm down and want to eat again.

I love how sweet of a kid Emerson is.

3 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

hopefully he can keep this up for the next 18 or so years huh!!

He is ADORABLE Jessica...

Natalie Putnam said...

He is so cute. Give him a hug for me :)

Amy and her little family said...

aww!!! I love when Lily says sorry too... it is adorable!