Thursday, February 16, 2012

Favorite Emerson Quotes {Age 3}

3/03/11
The other day while driving Emerson saw a big flock of birds. He was saying hi to them. When we were almost out of sight he said “Mommy say 'Have a good day. Have fun playing.'” So I said it. Then he said “Those birdies have fun playing baseball.”
6/16/11
While wanting breakfast, he said, while holding two bowls, “I want cereal in this one and milk in this one. Is that going to be a problem?”
6/19/11
After fixing breakfast burrittos, he said “I don't want eggs. Eggs make me SICK.”
8/19/11
On our way camping, Me:“What is camping?' Emerson: 'Take a marshmellow on a stick and cook it on the fire. Then fall asleep under the stars. It is just like camping.”
8/22/11

After turning on a show, he said, “that is clever mommy”.
9/06/11
Starting calling Jason “MaDaddy”
9/11/11
“I am glad I'm here, and I am safe.”

Instead of singing “Follow the Prophet”, he sings “Walk on the Prophet”
9/23/11
Said “no way jose” for the first time.
10/16/11

“You looks just like a beautiful Cinderella with that on {wearing a big t-shirt and sweatpants}.”
11/26/11

“Sorry Grandpa; your Grandma's awake.”
12/2011
Started calling me mama.
12/07/2011
“If you need that, just let me know.”
12/10/2011
“I not cute today. I'm just normal.”
12/15/2011
“Look Mama, that car has a wreath on its nose.”
12/29/2011
Talking about a game he played the day before.
“Remember last year when we played that game for 20 hours a day.”
2/4/2012
While looking at the calendar.
“Look it's 4 day (February 4), that means it is my birthday. I am 4 today!”
2/8/2012
“Everybody is my best friend sometime.”

2/12/2012

While we were talking about someone that was old enough to babysit, Emerson said “She can sit on babies. HAHAHAHA.”
2/15/2012

“Goodnight. See you on my birthday!”

5 comments:

Claudia said...

What a cute little boy! I can just imagine his cute little voice saying all those quotes. Happy Birthday to Mr. Emerson!

Natalie Putnam said...

Emerson is so cute. My favorite is when he calls Chase his brother. It makes me happy everytime!

Unknown said...

I love the two bowls with cereal and milk. bwaha! too funny! What a cutie! Happy Birthday little Emerson!

Casandra said...

It's good to write this stuff down. I love the cute things little kids come up with.

sixpickychicks said...

I love this boy! He is smarter than the average bear!