Saturday, May 19, 2007

Finally...

So I have been trying to get any sort of inspiration for scrapbooking lately. I feel like every think that I do turns out bad, so I just delete it. But tonight I decided to try to do a page and I think that it actually turned out well enough for me to put it out for others to see. So here it is:

Isn't it fun? Last summer, Jason and I went into Hillsboro--the town next to Beaverton--and helped set a world record. It was a lot of fun...and hopefully my picture will be in the next Guinness Book of World Records--though you probably won't be able to spot me in the crowd :)

Jason left for Finland today. It is going to be a long week without him, but when he gets back his parents are going to come and visit. I am excited to see them. I don't know what we are going to do, but we are going to have fun.

3 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Jessica, this is really cute!!! I LOVE those flowers you used. I am just really glad you are scrapbooking again (even if it is just one layout!)

Emily Christiansen said...

I love this page. It looks like you are at clown mardi gras.

Olivia said...

Thats so cute jess!!!!!!!!!