Saturday, May 05, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Tomorrow is our two year anniversary. I can't believe that it has been that long since we got married. It is starting to look like it will be a tradition going to wedding for our anniversary. Last year we went to Jason's sister's wedding and this year we are going to my friend Curtis Campbell's wedding reception. I think that it is an appropriate anniversary celebration...don't you?

After the wedding we are heading over to the beach and spending our anniversary there.

3 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Congrat Jessica. It is also Kenzie's 3 month birthday!!! What a fun day!

Emily Christiansen said...

2 years... I can't believe you have lasted so long :). Good work!

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! (yesterday) :) It's so good to hear from you. I looked at your scrapbooking stuff and it looks amazing! I'm so jealous. I wish I was creative like you. Anyway, I hope you're doing well. Love you!