Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Emerson in Depoe Bay

My parents and Olivia came in town this week. So, we went and stayed out on the Pacific coast for a few days. It was a lot of fun. Nice and relaxing. This is the first time that we took Emerson to the coast. He loved it. He loved going out on the deck and playing. He loved pointing at the huge waves that came crashing on the rocks right out side or room. I am sure that if he was pacient enough he would have loved seeing the whale that basically lived right outside the whole time we were there. It was a fun first time to the coast for Emerson.

I don't know how, but I didn't get any pictures of my mom or dad this whole trip. That made me sad. I will just have to make sure that I get some next time I see them.

1 comment:

sixpickychicks said...

We had so much fun re-connecting with that darling boy. We miss you all very much.