Friday, July 31, 2009

Kissing Prayer

Last night during our dinner prayer, I was holding Emerson and Jason was saying the prayer. In the middle of it, Emerson decided that he wanted to kiss, so he starts kissing the air. Then all of the sudden he kissed me, then again, theen again. I started laughing because it was too cute, all while Jason is still praying. Then Emerson went over to Jason and kissed him too. It was so adoreable. I love that Emerson is kissing now. There is nothing better than a Emerson kiss.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness! Too adorable.

Olivia said...

That is so cute! Emerson is the cutest!!!

emily said...

How cute is that! I want an Emerson kiss.

sixpickychicks said...

I need an Emerson kiss! I miss that cute boy. You are so lucky to have him in your life.